6 Min Read
Tesla high frequency for hair growth uses the concept of formation of ozone from the oxygen through the use of electrical energy. High-frequency alternating current is connected to the inert gas such as argon, which is present inside the glass electrode. Ozone produced through this method improves blood circulation, exfoliates the scalp, improves hair growth, prevents hair fall and also helps to prevent dandruff and itchy scalp. High-frequency comb for beards is also available in the market which helps in increasing the growth of beard and preventing any infection. It also helps in improving the moisturization of beard.
Benefits Of High-Frequency Hair Treatment
High-frequency treatment is the technique used to improve hair health without any pain to the person. The technique involves the use of high-frequency infrared rays and ultraviolet rays. The high-frequency hair treatment provides the following benefits:
1. Revitalize Hairs
High frequency improves the blood circulation in hairs which leads to the supply of sufficient quantity of nutrients to the hair. This helps in revitalizing the hairs. The frequent oscillation helps to improve the scalp health and the overall health of the hair and hair follicle gets enhanced.
2. Manages Thinning Hairs
Thinning hairs are a common problem in people with unhealthy hairs. High frequency, by providing optimum blood supply and the accompanying nutrients, helps to manage the thinning hairs.
3. New Cell Generation
High-frequency technique in hair treatment helps to generate new cells and also exfoliates the older cells. This technique significantly improves cellular turnover.
4. Prevents Dandruff And Itchy Scalp
High-frequency technique improves the symptoms of itchy scalp and also prevents dandruff. This is due to the fact that the high frequency stimulates the scalp and the sebaceous glands are activated. This results in the production of an optimum amount of sebum which helps in reducing the symptom of itchy scalp. The high-frequency device also generates heat that helps to kill various bacteria and other pathogens that cause itching.
5. Reduces Hair Fall
High frequency improves penetration by removing the layer of dead cells from the scalp. The oil massage will move directly into the hair follicles and making them strong. This would help in preventing the hair fall. Further, due to high frequency, blood supply improves leading to more oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicle. Through increased blood circulation, the toxins are also effectively eliminated.
6. Improves Hair Growth
High frequency improves hair growth through various different mechanisms. First, it stimulates the hair follicle thereby helping the growth of new hairs. Second, it improves blood circulation and provides sufficient nutrition to the growing hairs. Third, it induces the synthesis of growth factors required for hair growth such as keratinocyte growth factor. Studies have shown upregulation of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 after exposure to high-frequency current. This Insulin-like Growth factor-1 significantly induces the growth of the hair follicle.
7. Improve Secretions
High frequency improves the secretions of sebaceous glands. Sebum is important for making hairs healthy and shiny. It will help in rejuvenating the condition of the scalp.
8. Soothes Mentally
Stress is one of the main reasons for hair loss. Improved blood circulation due to exposure to high frequency has a soothing effect on the head. The person feels relaxed both mentally and physically.
High-Frequency Hair Treatment Side Effects
- The high-frequency hair treatment technique is an effective method to manage hair loss as well as to promote hair growth. The treatment involves the use of electric current and the heat is generated.
- The technique should be used by a professional as they are expert in handling the machine more effectively. For obtaining the best results from this treatment without any side effects, you should consult the best dermatologist near you. If the machine is used as directed and the frequency of usage is kept to optimum, high-frequency hair treatment side effects in comparison to the potential advantages and these side effects are bearable.
- The increased frequency may lead to overstimulation of the sebaceous gland leading to excess sebum production. It will clog the pores leading to itchy scalp. Some patients have experienced a tingling sensation while having hair treatment with this method.
- Studies indicate that increasing the frequency does not have any additional effect. If you are pregnant, please ask your doctor prior to such treatment. Improper handling of the device may cause a spark and lead to burn and scar on the skin. Excess generation of heat during the procedure may sometimes take away the natural conditioning resulting in dry hair.
- The device should not be used for patients who have autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis or multiple sclerosis as the symptoms of these diseases might aggravate. People with the pacemaker and large metallic implants should also refrain from using such a device.