How To Cure Bell's Palsy Facial Nerve Disorders?
You need to understand about the Palsy Facial Nerve Disorders before you get to know how to cure it.
Bell’s Palsy Facial Nerve Disorder is pigeonholed by the facial dropping on the affected side or half of the face. This happens because of the malfunction of the facial nerve, the VII Cranial Nerve. This nerve is responsible for the controlling of muscles on the face. This disorder was described by the Scottish anatomist, Charles Bell and is named after him. It is most common acute mononeuropathy, which means; only one nerve is involved in affecting the patient. This is also the most common acute facial nerve disorder. It falls into the category of infranuclear or lower motor neuron type.
In the United States, at least 40,000 people are affected by the Bell’s Palsy Facial Nerve Disorder. One in 65 persons get affected by this disorder in a lifetime. The cause of the disorder has been discovered recently. It is the Lyme disease and Herpes Simplex that cause Bell’s palsy Facial Nerve Disorder.
Here are a few treatments you can follow to cure Bell’s Palsy Facial Nerve Disorder.
- You need to keep the eye moisturized when you have Bell’s Palsy Facial Nerve Disorder. You can do this by using Lacrilube.
- Consume garlic and olive oil mixture combo. You can mash garlic and mix the same with the olive oil to get the mixture.
- Take B vitamins: B complex multivitamins can be taken as food and also as supplements through over the counter medications. Avoid taking milk. You should also keep away from the dairy products.
- A deep massage on the face solves most of the issues related to Bell’s Palsy Facial Nerve Disorder. You should also exercise the facial muscles with smile, lifting the eyebrow, closing the eyes are a few examples.
- Do not stay out in wind. In the affected half, smile like a normal smile and hold for 10 seconds. Repeat the process for 5 times. You can also press the heating pad on the affected half of the face or 3 minutes. Then give it a rest for 3 minutes and repeat the process for at least 5 times.
- Take in plenty of water. Water is a great detoxifier. The toxins in the body are washed out by water when you consume in adequate amounts, making the blood flow easier.
- It is recommended to avoid cold water, which slows down the process of digestive tract. You need to take in warm water to get the entire benefits.
- Acupuncture treatment offers excellent results. You can begin with it twice a day.
Here are few tips:
- It is always a better to see others coping with the same disorder and trying out various ways to fight it.
- For pain relief use a hot compress.
- Massage the affected area regularly.
- You need to wait for 2 weeks to see the results.
- This is not a permanent condition and do not be stressed because of this temporary condition.
- Do not trust steroids or chewing gums to get results.