Tackle Obesity With Ease
Today more than one third of the world's population suffers from obesity. Even though few of them do not fall under the bracket of being obese yet they are more in the overweight category. In fact Obesity is become more like an “Epidemic” than just a body condition. In one of the journals in US it was published that a Mayor took up the complete responsibility of eliminating food that contains high amount of sugar, from his city. It was also stated that the first lady on the other hand carried on a rally to have a control over the dietary food offered in public schools. Today in this post we shall talk about few simple steps which if followed religiously should help you attain that perfect body weight that you have been desiring for.
There Are 2 Simple Mantras For Reducing and Maintaining an Ideal Body Weight, These Include:
- Exercising regularly
- Following a proper diet
The problem occurs when we do not get enough of the former and do not wish to modify the latter. A proper connection is achieved if there is a proper balance between both these tips. And the fact that obesity leads to a lot of unhealthy body conditions like, heart stroke/diseases, certain cancer types, type 2 diabetes etc, it becomes all the more vital to uproot the very cause of obesity.
You might have heard it several times that regular exercise keeps one from getting into any unwanted health issues. But as known, little do we follow such free advice. Now with obesity becoming more of a life risking factor, its time that we take this advice seriously and follow a regular exercise regime to get rid all those unwanted fat. You may want to check with your physician and fitness instructor and plan a regime that best suits your body condition.
Here Are Few Tips That May Be Of Help For Those That Want To Work-Out At Home:
- Go for a brisk walk for about 20-30 mins every morning
- Yoga can also help to burn the fat and stay energised all day long. You could choose to pick up a yoga CD or even check out few videos on the internet. There are many resources that could be of help for the beginners.
- Also look for Cardio exercises as these help in losing those extra pounds quickly and easily
- For those who love to move and groove, aerobics is the best option. In addition you could check out for few videos that use dance techniques like zumba, samba etc to lose weight
If You Do Not Find Time For All These Then You Can Follow Few Simple Tips Like:
- Taking the stairs instead of the elevator
- Walk as much as possible
- Don't sit for a longer time
- Twist and turn your body at regular intervals
- Skip for about 10-20 mins daily
- Go for swimming during weekends
- Opt for cycling whenever you find time
All these simple exercises may also help losing weight.
Following a Proper Diet:
Most of them take diet as a synonym for starving. This is not the right thing to do. Following a regular diet simply means to eat the right food, with right quantity at the right time. Its been advised by many of the dieticians that eating 5 small meals a day instead of 3 large meals will help one to lose weight easily. Lets look at some important tips to be considered while dieting:
- The first and the foremost rule is to avoid outside food, as far as possible have homemade food
- Stop munching on junk food, fried food, spicy food etc
- Do not give into the cravings for comfort food like chocolates, desserts, ice-creams etc
- Do not include sodas and other cold beverages instead have fresh fruit juice
- Prepare a diet chart with the help of your physician/fitness instructor and follow it to the “T”
- Drink a lot of water
These may seem like simple steps yet most of the times we fail to follow it. It’s time to pull our socks up and decide to lead a healthy and happy life.