Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital, Mumbai
Plot No.153, Road No.9, Major Parameshwaran Road, Opp Siws College, Wadala (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400031
Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital, established in 1990 by Dr. S. Natarajan at Dadar, has now expanded into a 4-storey hospital in Wadala in the heart of Central Mumbai.
A Center for Total Eye Care; Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital is the largest eye hospital in Mumbai.
All eye disorders including complicated ones like sub-macular hemorrhage, Ocular Trauma, and Diabetic Retinopathy are treated here with complete precision.
Aditya Jyot is also well equipped with a LASIK Operation Theatre for correction of refractive error.
- Website : http://www.adityajyoteyehospital.org
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Retina Vitreous Service
- Cornea Sutureless
- Corneal Transplantation
- Oculoplastic & Facial Plastic Surgery
- Botox Therapy
- Squint Clinic
- Contact Lenses
- Lasik & Refractive Surgery
- Uveitis Low Vision Aids
|Doctor Name||Specialisation||View Profile|
|Dr. Arindam Chakravarti||Ophthalmology|
|Dr. Kruti Mody||Ophthalmology|
Write a Review
Awards & Contributions
- Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital Only NABH Accredited eye hospital in Mumbai
- Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital Only hospital in India to be Full Member of World Association of Eye Hospital (WAEH)