What Causes Left Side Aches?
Left Side Aches Are a Result Of Many Things. The Most Common Reasons Are
- Stress on the muscles
- A few conditions that affect the back of the person. An example for this is a herniated disk
- Left side aches are common in people, who have kidney stones
- Diverticulitis is a condition that affects the digestive system in people, which is also responsible for left side aches
- Left side ache can also occur if the person has a pain or any other complications in other parts of body
- Muscle stress is the most common reason for aches in left side
- For a person who does hard labor and engages in physical activities to a great level, muscle stress is unavoidable and he or she may experience ache in the left side of the body for this very reason
- A person who had faced a blow in that part of the body can also suffer from left side aches
- The same is the case when someone falls off
- The ache that is caused due to the blow on the left side or fall decreases to a great extent gradually, when person who had faced it heals slowly
- Human intestine have small pouches in them to carry out the process of digestion without any obstacles
- These pouches are at a certain circumstances infected and inflamed, which can lead to the left side pain
- This type of aches starts in the lower left side of a person’s abdomen
Other Symptoms Are Also Accompanied in This Case
There Are Side Effects Associated With This Condition
- Stomach spasms
- Loose bowels
This condition is a complicated and serious ailment, which needs the supervision of the doctor over the treatment as soon as possible.
Kidney Related Issues:
Left side ache is also caused when a person has problems with the kidneys.
- When the kidney has deposits of salts and minerals, the issue develops as kidney stones and the left side pain is experienced
There Are Also Other Symptoms Of Kidney Stones:
- Pain while passing urine
- Pain in lower abdomen
- Discoloration in urine
- Blood in urine
- Fever and chills can also be experienced, but they are a bit rare
Issues in The Back:
Left side aches can also occur when there are issues with the back of the patient.
- Herniated disk can also cause ache in the left side of the body
- Spinal arthritis is another reason for pain in the left side of the patient
- The spinal joints get inflamed and lead to the pain in the left side of the body
Another interesting reason which is often found in patients is that they have brought up the pain in the left side of the body.
- The person may have got injured in any other part of the body
- The result of the injury or blow happens to be the pain in the entirely different part of the body
- Conditions in any parts of the body like chest, back and abdomen can cause ache in left side of the body
- Pancreatitis is an example of referred pain in left side of the body