Cinnamon And Honey For Weight Loss - Preparation, Benefits, Side Effects
Are you stressed by methods that do not work in the shedding of your extra weight? Naturally Cinnamon and honey will assist you in losing these pounds perfectly. Even with the discouraging results from the listless numbers of methods to lose one’s excess weight and the difficulties associated with settling for one, cinnamon and honey is the answer for you in this case.
The article will elaborate more on how cinnamon and honey is the perfect answer in the loss of the excess weight. Cinnamon and honey for weight loss side effects will also be discussed in this article on top of the benefits reaped from its use.
Cinnamon And Honey For Weight Loss Preparation
Step 1 - Cinnamon and honey for weight loss are prepared by mixing half a cup of water, 1 stick of cinnamon, and one tablespoon of honey
Step 2 - The water should be boiled after which it is poured into a cup. The boiled water should be allowed to extract up all the goodness of the cinnamon for like ten minutes
Step 3 - The mixture should then be filtered as you discard the cinnamon stick. Serve the tea after you mix it with honey for sweetening
This combination is a guarantee to get the desired results especially if it is used daily in a person’s meals. It is taken as a tea, as a food, or as a coating for cereal and other foods.
Cinnamon And Honey For Weight Loss Benefits
The benefits of using cinnamon and honey for weight loss will include
- Studies have shown that adding honey to cinnamon can assist in the loss of weight. This is by suppressing the appetite by activating the hormones that do the same
- Cinnamon and honey mixture is known to improve the metabolism mechanism of an individual and boost the insulin role at the same time, which assists in losing the excess weight.
- The surprising thing with mixing cinnamon and honey for weight loss is that it helps in minimizing the cravings for food. This is achieved through the feeling of fullness and satiety that the cinnamon and honey mixture gives you.
- When mixed with cinnamon, honey tends to activate the hormones that minimize a person’s appetite. When the appetite is suppressed the weight loss results start to become evident.
- Honey is known to contain properties that assist in body metabolism functions and facilitate in the burning of the body fat. Studies have gone further to suggest that honey should be used in place of sucrose which is essential in the reduction of amounts of triglycerides, cholesterol, and body weight.
- When cinnamon and honey is taken in the morning digestion and metabolism are improved. This is by keeping the energy levels high suppressing the appetite thus in turn weight loss is achieved through eating less in a day.
- Drinking or eating cinnamon and honey in between meals tends to suppress a person’s snacking and unhealthy eating of junk. This is achieved by the mixture curbing your cravings.
- Using cinnamon and honey water before doing your gym exercises gives a person the required levels of energy for doing the weight loss exercises. The exercise, when combined with the drink, will ensure the desired weight loss results are attained.
- The magic drink should be taken by any person who is trying to lose their weight before they go to sleep. This will ensure waking up at night and finding your way to the kitchen or the refrigerator for some late night snack. Via this changed behavior, the weight loss results will be noticeable.
- Dalchini found in the cinnamon and honey mixture is beneficial in the burning of the fat cells when taken though not directly in the burning process through the regulation of the insulin production which assists in digestion and in turn checks the weight.
Cinnamon And Honey For Weight Loss Side Effects
- The cinnamon used in the mixture with honey for weight loss should be just up to a single teaspoon daily. Overdosing on cinnamon can be a disaster for any individual who is trying to lose weight through its use. Being a good idea when it comes to weight loss, the mixture should be used wisely always.
- Kidney damage and liver cirrhosis are highly increased with the intake of the cinnamon and honey and weight loss. This is accelerated by the inclusion of cinnamon in the drink or mixture.
- Cassia cinnamon which is a particular type of cinnamon has coumarin in high levels. From studies, it has led to the conclusions that, coumarin even in the smallest dosages as much as possible and if taken for a period of like two weeks can lead to the liver being damaged. This is more so for those people who already suffer from certain liver conditions. A person should only stick to those cinnamons which are known to contain fewer amounts of coumarin.
- For those types of cinnamon that contain coumarin, they may cause blood thinning which is disastrous especially if taken together with anticoagulants such as aspirin.
- If a woman is expectant they should abstain from any type of cinnamon and honey mixture, this is due to the fact that cinnamon can lead to premature labour.
- For those who have heart conditions, should avoid taking any kind of cinnamon and honey mixture. Cinnamon in the mixture will increase the heart rate.
- For women already in their menopause stage should avoid the cinnamon and honey for weight loss for the mixture tends to increase their body heat. The amounts used should be moderate.
- Side effects of honey and cinnamon on face include dryness of the face, redness, or the skin that is affected in this case the face by either acne, spots, or any other condition may have irritation.
- Cinnamon and honey weight loss results will indicate a loss of about 5-10 pounds if used for several months. It will include the improvement of the metabolism mechanism and fighting off the free elements in a person’s body system. When consumed three times in a month, it leads to astonishing results
- Cinnamon side effects to the kidney are mainly due to the excessive use of cinnamon which tends to cause both kidney damage and liver cirrhosis at the same time. This is because the two organs are inter-related.
The body energy levels are boosted by including the natural honey in the mixture, for it contains natural sugars. Cinnamon properties which are essential for the improvement of metabolism will assist in increasing the results of the use of the cinnamon and honey for weight loss. The mixture ensures weight loss is achieved in the best natural way by curbing a person’s appetite, in turn, helping them lose their extra weight.